Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

+ Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread
    1. How exactly does T-Mobile Jump! work?

I'm kinda confused with how it works, it's basically like renting an iPhone or whatever instead of buying it (except renting it for half it's actual price). So if I choose to keep the phone and not trade it in, if I reach the certain amount of payments needed on that phone, will I get to keep that phone?

Also, you know how T-Mobile charges $200 down on an iPhone 5 and makes you pay off the phone over 2 years or so? Well on eBay, they are selling iPhones for like, $300-$400, so if I bought one of those (specific for tmbobile or an unlocked version) can I just put my current SIM card in the iPhone 5 I bought from eBay?

Or would I still have to pay something extra to t mobile?

I'm just wondering. Not like I'm gonna buy one anytime right now, just for the future.

2. Re: How exactly does T-Mobile Jump! work?

Last edited by HelloWorld18; Today at 02:38 AM.

3. Re: How exactly does T-Mobile Jump! work?

It allows you to more quickly upgrade your phone. You are buying the phone. I don't know how it works for the specific carriers because I know Verizon and AT&T are doing it as well.

How Verizon works is that you pay the full off-contract price for the phone in order to be able to upgrade, but you receive the new phone once you've paid 50% of the retail price which is often 600-800$ for a new phone.

If you have an unlimited plan it will carry over. There are several benefits to buying a phone off-contract aka @ full price. Look into it.

4. Re: How exactly does T-Mobile Jump! work?

It allows you to more quickly upgrade your phone. You are buying the phone. I don't know how it works for the specific carriers because I know Verizon and AT&T are doing it as well.

How Verizon works is that you pay the full off-contract price for the phone in order to be able to upgrade, but you receive the new phone once you've paid 50% of the retail price which is often 600-800$ for a new phone.

If you have an unlimited plan it will carry over. There are several benefits to buying a phone off-contract aka @ full price. Look into it.
      whas an unlimited plan? I have unlimited text and like, 500 mins with 500 mb for Internet (which I don't know how much I can do with that so I don't even use it, my dad got to upgrade to Internet for $3 for 3 phones, yes, $1 for each phone that's the only reason he did upgrade).