Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

+ Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread
    1. Global IMS Media Marketing Offering PPC Services

Our company is pretty new in the online space and we aren't that internet savvy especially when it comes to advertising. I was called the other day by a company called Global IMS from Manchester, they was offering us PPC services for the website. Primarily the service was about getting on the top of Google under certain keywords that would generate us extra business.

Being new to "PPC" and not knowing much about it or whether the proposal being offer by Global IMS was just a scam, I am slightly dubious. I did check them out a little and the sales person assured me they were Google certified partners which turns out to be true.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Re: Global IMS Media Marketing Offering PPC Services

Getting into online stuff can be scary. PPC/SEO are perfect ways to generate traffic for your website but they can be done incorrectly and have picked up a bit of a bad name.

If you are worried about getting scammed then you need to check out if they are AdWords certified, if the company has a page on the Google partner search then they should be legit.