Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

+ Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread
    1. Re: Highest paying PPC networks

Hello,
      I would like to join a PPC network but i do not know what one pays the highest amount as i do not want to settle with any ppc network I like making big money, My traffic will all be genuine u.s traffic.
      At the moment i know that AdHitz pays $0.14 per U.S click which is alright i think?
      Please let me know what you think?

(Also take a look at b4psads from the pictures on their website one of the payments going out was $200+ from 500 clicks? i have not seen any reviews on them so i do not know if they can be trusted)

Similar Threads:

2. Re: Re: Highest paying PPC networks

Last edited by MoneyisMotive; 07-20-2012 at 06:10 PM.

3. Re: Re: Highest paying PPC networks

y dont u go 4 adsense

4. Re: Re: Highest paying PPC networks

i dont know why you bring b4psads.com here is it yours? if not your mean then go with adsense its best one and highest paying

5. Re: Re: Highest paying PPC networks

I don't want go with adsense as i am using a script which will increase my click rate to whatever i want it to be and adsense will definitely ban me.
      Has anyone ever b4psads before? if so are they a scam

6. Re: Re: Highest paying PPC networks

Ok fine b4psads is new i think, why dont you try with bidvertiser, 7search, chitika

7. Re: Re: Highest paying PPC networks

I tried bidvertiser a few years ago they don't pay much, Yes i have heard allot of good news about chitika i am going to consider trying it.

Could you tell me what you get per click? is it higher than 0.14

8. Re: Re: Highest paying PPC networks

Better start with low paying ones and then move on to high paying options.

9. Re: Re: Highest paying PPC networks

Adsense for generic.
      Never adsense for specific. For example, surehits for loans + insurance.