Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

+ Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread

2go Sign Up and Registration here. 2go application download

2go application download is a free application you can download to your phones and Pc free of charge on 2go website at www.2go.com.ng

From the portal, you can download 2go for mobile phones, download 2go for blackberry and there are some tricks to download 2go for iPad s. The www.2go.com.ng mobile messenger is a mobile application and programme that allows for easier communications with friends for free.

Go to http://pc.2go.im/ on your pc. On the Page, log in with your details. If you logged in successfully, you will then be directed to the download page. Click the 2go logo to start download.

If you
      already have a supported version of JAVA (JRE) on your PC, the 2go MicroEmulator will be downloaded to your PC.
      If you do not a supported version of JAVA software on your PC, you will be automatically redirected to download and install it to your PC before you will be able to download and install the 2go MicroEmulator. Once you successfully install the 2go MicroEmulator, you can launch it to start
      chatting with your friends.

See: 2go Sign Up and Registration here

You can likewise link your 2go messenger to your Facebook account, Gtalk etc. Hey, i know 2go because i’m also on www.2go.com. Its a pretty cool application you might want to lay your hands on.

Where to download 2go?

You can download 2go directly into your mobile phones including any model of blackberry phone from www.2go.co.za, www.2go.im or www.2go.com.ng . All these links redirects to the main page where you can download 2go instanta.

When you are on 2go website, you will be given an option to select your Country. If you are in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa etc.

After selecting your country from the list, you will be given an option to select your language, Phone number and a unique user name and password of your choice.

After these, you’ll have an option to download 2go to your phone and you can commence chatting IMMEDIATELY.

Your user name is fixed and cannot be edited but you can change your chat Rooms nick name. Your Room’s Nick name can be changed once in 7days.

You can edit your profile, 2go chat go profile, 2go profile picture get 2go Credits and change your Relationship Status if you like.

Right from your 2go wall, you will see functions like

- Friends (20/30) that is, 20 out of 30 people are online on your 2go messenger

- Add Friends (You can add friends from Phonebook, by Mobile Number, By Username, Meet Someone, Facebook, Gtalk and Mxit) which ever pleases you.

- 2go rooms (These are place to meet people to chat with and have fun) The 2go messenger room contains rooms like, Entertainment, Advice, Flirt, Faith, Hangout, Languages, Lifestyle, Music, Places (This is based on your state), Football room, etc.

- Active Chats. This shows the number of people you are actively engaged with. Those you’ve been chatting with and those who update their status.

- My Profile – Here is where you update your Status, Change your nickname and see your Star progress.

- 2go News – This is where all updates and News information from 2go files into. Updates on 2go Security, Latest News from the Admins etc

See: How to Download 2go and Chat with Facebook Friends

- Get go Credits – You need 2go credits to chat in some rooms and select more fancy themes than the default one just to beautify your messenger. They are very cheep too. 300 Go Credits cost only N30 (naira). 525 Go Credits cost N50, 1100 Go credits cost N100 where as, you can Get GoCredits manually my selecting a conjugations of maybe 1100 + 525 Go Credits which will cost like N150 naira. I always buy 300 Go Credits for N30. hehehe. You can tell friends to transfer some to you.

- Setting – Here is the spot to Change a whole lot of Settings on 2go messenger for phones. Below are a list of the basic things you can change here.

A. Change Presence – You can choose a presence here. The default is Online. If you are maybe busy, you can decide to manually choose AWAY or OFFLINE. This depends totally on you. When you are Away or Offline, you can still view peoples profile and reply to messages but your Status will appear OFFLINE. Well, its kinda useful sometimes when you want to get away from the NOISE.

B. Change Style – This refers to the Theme you want to use. There are a few bunch that are FREE while others are PREMIUM. Available theme’s category includes Competitions, Elements, Future, My Stylez, Spoooky and Tattooz. Maximum Amount of these Themes are 540 2go Credit which is a little over N30 and the sizes are 8kb.

C. General Setting – Here, you can Choose to Show Offline Friends, Show profile Pics of your friends or you can decide to show Friends on Start. All these will be determine by the capacity and speed of your phone.

D. Chat Settings – This is where you customize your Chat Experience on 2go. You can change your Text Colour (Default is Blue, Change to Red, Green, Blue, Pink, Maroon, Yellow, Purple “My favourite” and Orange). You can also change your Nickname which appears on your Profile and 2go rooms in the Messenger. Another section is the Live Edit, Text Size and Message Time. all of these are customizable.

E. Gateways – Just like the name is, Its the gateway to other platforms. You can link your 2go messenger to Facebook, Gtalk and Mxit right from here. I currently linked my 2go Messenger to my Facebook which makes it easier to chat with my friends of FB right from my 2go Application.

F. Alert Setting – Ok, want a little bit of control of your Alerts, here’s the place to do that on 2go. You can choose an Alert for Friends online, New Private Msg, New Room Msg, New Share, Msg in Window, Error Occurs, Invite to Chat, Added as Friend, Sound On or Off, Vibrate Setting, Sound Volume either Loud, Medium or Low.

G. go Shortcuts
      – This gives you some few short cuts you can use on 2go Messenger

H. Change Password
      – Here, you can change your 2go password. you will be required to provide the original Password and type a new one twice. After which you can hit the submit button as revealed by the application developed by www.2go.com.ng

That is it folks on 2go download, 2go registration for phones and Pc from www.2go.com