I like the way the telecommunication industries in Nigeria are competing in terms of call rates, data bundles etc. these days. Call prices have been slashed down to the barest minimum. We keep believing that it will continue to reduce to the extent that everyone can make call.
Due to the decrease in the call rates, I have decided to make a comparative analysis of the Call Rate in Nigeria so as to identify the best or the cheapest call plan one can easily adopt and minimize cost. We will be checking the Mtn, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel latest call plan and rates, and also compare, analyze and identify the one that best suit us.
MTN

Mtn or as mostly called, “Empty Hen” recently introduced*MTN Smooth Talk. Mtn Smooth Talk is the cheapest call plan in the MTN network. The MTN Smooth Talk is a special prepaid package that offers you discounted call rate of 20k/s for your MTN2MTN and MTN2Other calls after you pay a daily access fee of NGN5.00.
How cool is this?You get to call any network at the flat rate of 20k/sSo, how can you migrate to Mtn Smooth TalkMigration code: 401 to 131, *401# or *123#To cancel automatic renewal, Text OFF to 131To renew subscription dial *401*1# or ON to 131
Globacom.
The Call Plan in Glo that take the day is*Glo 1derful
Glo 1derful*offer is a prepaid tariff plan which rewards the customer with free minute on a call for every minute spent on the call. The customer pays for one minute and gets the next minute of that call free, irrespective of the call being onnet or offnet.

Features

• Pay for one minute, Glo pays for the next minute of the call
  • Effective rate as low as N7.50/min for onnet calls and N12.50/min for offnet calls
  • 20 FREE Glo-to-Glo SMS per month
  • 10% to 20% FREE Glo-to-Glo Bonus Talktime on every recharge of N 1000 & above
  • 35 Hours FREE Glo-to-Glo Talktime per week, from 12 midnight to 5 am, upon usage of N 500 in previous week

Call Rates:
Glo to Glo N15 / min
Glo to Any Network N25 / min
How to Subscribe / Migrate
New and existing customers need only follow the instructions below to enjoy the wonderful package:
Dial *100*11*1#
Send or Reply 1 to confirm
Etisalat
Etisalat EasyLife 3.0 is a tariff plan that lets you call anyone, anytime on any network in Nigeria and also call anyone, anytime in US (mobile and land line), UK (land line), Canada, China & India for just 20k per second with a daily access fee of N5 instead of daily access fee of N20 been charged on Etisalat EasyLife 2.0.
In addition, EasyLife 3.0 gives you 1 MB worth of FREE browsing daily (30MB in one month) and 30% on all recharges within 30days for new customers to call all networks.
So, How Do I Migrate to Etisalat EasyLife 3.0 ?
*420*1# is the code to dial if you want to migrate to EasyLife 3.0

Comparing these three 3 plans from *different network. Can you tell me which one is the best?
Judging from the number of MTN numbers I have as my contact, I will certainly go for MTN.
What about you?
Kindly use the comment form to let us know

The post Cheapest Phone Call Rate In Nigeria: Case Study of MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat appeared first on Naija Tips.