I love to impress my friends on all the social networking sites I registered with, by making some false impressions appear real to them. Facebook for instance, I update some funny statuses using this [URL="http://www.justnaira.com/2012/06/funny-facebook-status-update-generator.html"]funny Facebook Status Generator[/URL]. I update my status via any device name I wish, and I even use via my name most time with the help of auto [URL="http://www.justnaira.com/2012/12/update-facebook-status-via-any-device.html"]update your Facebook status via any device[/URL]. Whenever am chatting with friends, I send them colored texts with the help of [URL="http://www.justnaira.com/2012/03/how-to-make-colored-text-in-facebook.html"]Colored Texts Generator[/URL]. I also use text turned upside down on my status and also use it to post on friends wall with the help of [URL="http://www.justnaira.com/2012/06/how-to-make-upside-downflip-text-on.html"]Flip Text App[/URL]. The numbers of things I do to impress friends are endless, and mind you, it is not on Facebook alone, I just use Facebook as a case.
Today, I want to share how Facebook, Orkut, Myspace, Google+ and other social networking sites users can generate a heart with the name they desired on it Ė as seen in the image above. Lovers can also use this simple web-based app to write their loverís name in the heart shape. Itís a romantic way to show your partner you love him/her by sending it to them via email, Facebook Wall and any other means you can think of.
Enter any name in the generator above, and a heart shaped name will be created for you. You can copy this heart shaped and then use it anywhere you feel like using it.
Check more [URL="http://www.justnaira.com/2012/06/cool-interesting-text-art-for-facebook.html"]Big Arts Here[/URL].
- Need help getting back into shape. Lost 60lbs and was in the best shape of my life...
- tattycath Please share your secrets. I just write down everything that needs cooking and work out when it goes in the oven I get the butcher to write the weights on the meat and I use Delia Smith's timings for coo
- rights on purchase? hi i bought a cycle/heart rate computer with gps 18 months ago costing over £300. i had trouble with heart rate monitor and they sent me a replacement strap which was still within 1
- From one Expresso lover to another
- What Is The Shape Ot The Human Heart