My question involves real estate located in the State of: New Jersey My neighbor built a fence on the property line where the fence footings (cement) are underground on my side of the property line. A survey was done after the fence installation reveals my predicament. Can I tell him to remove those footings as they encroach my property underneath the soil? Will the court system order him to remove it if I file suit against him?
- Replacement garden fence I need a rotten fence and posts removing and disposing of, and a new fence putting up in its place. The length of the fence is about 30 foot and the fence I'm thinking of going for i
- Storm-Damaged Fence on Neighbor's Property an Eyesore
- Neighbor's Tree Has Shifted the Lotline Fence Onto My Property
- Re: Neighbor Installs Fence on Property Line and Encroaches My Land
- Re: Neighbor Put Up a Fence on My Right-Of-Way