[URL="http://www.eduwheel.com/?attachment_id=934"][/URL]
Before i start i will like to clarify a common statements i have often read on most education website, that it is actually possible for a students to gain admission into Universities, Polytechnics and colleges of education in Nigeria without having to go through Jamb.
Firstly, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board is the only examination body that oversee students admission into any tertiary in Nigeria. In view of this, it is impossible for to finish from a full-time program from any Nigeria Higher Institution without going through Jamb as an examination and admission regulatory body.
My topic to some extent may be some how confusing or contradictory to so many Nigerian students reading but i still maintain my stand that at the end of this write up you will discover that you can actually gain admission in Nigeria Higher institution with less of Jamb stress.
There are numerous internal and external programs being administered by higher institutions in Nigeria that could actually give you an edge over the ever increasing number of Students who depends on Jamb-Utme examination every year.
In PART TWO of this article i will list some of theses programs that are been tested to be capable of guarantying you admission into that institution of your dream.
for details on this topic you can E-mail me at [email]ajiharlex@gmail.com[/email]