Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

+ Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    1. Download Jamb Brochure Online. JAMB UTME BROCHURE 2013/2014 Download to your Mobile

Download Jamb UTME Brochure Online now. You can now download the Jamb brochure on your Mobile phone. Jamb Brochure for mobile phones is now online on Naijafinder.com.You can download Jamb brochure pdf to your mobile phones or computer now..
      To download Jamb brochure 2013/2014:
      - Click on faculty
      - Click Save to save the downloaded file to a specified location or
      - Click Open to open and View/Print the registration template
      - Click Cancel to cancel the downloading Process

Click on any of the link below to download Jamb Brochure 2013

1. ChapterTwoEngineering.pdf

. ChapterTwoLaw.pdf

. ChapterTwoMedical.pdf

. ChapterTwoSciences.pdf

. ChapterTwoSocialSciences.pdf

FRONTPAGE.pdf

. IntroChapterTwoA.pdf

IntroChapterTwoB.pdf

ChapterTwoEducation.pdf

.CoverPage.pdf

Download Jamb Brochure 2013/2014
      Chapter One (INTRODUCTION NOTE)
      Chapter Two (UNIVERSITIES AND OTHER DEGREE AWARDING INSTITUTIONS)
      Chapter Three (INNOVATION ENTERPRISE INSTITUTIONS)
      Chapter Four (INNOVATION ENTERPRISE INSTITUTIONS)
      Chapter Five (COLLAGE OF EDUCATION)

The Search Brochure link lets you:
      - Locate the institutions offering a specified course. You can achieve this by selecting the course and select a state. The system will find all the institutions in that state that offer your selected course. Alternatively, you can specify course and select from school list box, the system will check through all the institutions registered with Jamb that offer your selected course.

- Locate catchments for state. In this option you will be required to specify the state, the system will display catchments institutions of the selected state. Selecting the 'Click' option beside an institution will display all courses available in the institution. To know the requirement for each course, Click 'Requirement' link beside the course.

The Browse through brochure displays all the faculties in the institutions. You can select a faculty to see the courses and their requirements. This option is similar to the manual way of searching through hard copy brochure. Courses are arranged faculty by faculty in a tabular form with requirements The Download: This provides users to download copies of the brochure may be for future use.

The brochure is broken into faculties, such that users will only download the faculty that concerns and to reduce time it will take to download the entire brochure which may be difficult to handle.

Do not forget to use the comment form below, If you need to ask any question or make clarifications and share this post using the button above.

To access the online brochure on jamb website visit [URL]http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme/brochure/Brochure.aspx[/URL]