i was using an airtel connection around a year back and had a very horrible experience with the airtel services and executives here and so finally decided to switch over to the Cable internet provided by a local cable operator here.
any ways, the cable internet is of siti cable and the cable guy came and installed the LAN wire which goes directly into my desktop. now, i have the Binatone modem (binatone dt 845w) from my airtel connection and wanted to use it as a switch to transmit the cable internet on to wifi. i've gone thru various posts here but still couldnt figure out how to exactly setup the settings in the binatone modem settings page.
i would really appreciate it if someone could guide me and give me step by step instructions for the same.
p.s.-Attaching the siti cable ipv4 settings which i have to use as an image.
- Glo Tweeter Voice + Avoid Glo Bis Rumour...
- Glo BIS Now Blazing Well On PC,...
- AIRTEL BLACKBERRY NEW ACTIVATION CODE AND...
- How to Download Nokia RM, Flash Files or...
- Download Leaked BBM V10.3.24 - Improved...
- Glo Introduce New Package - Glo Biggy Pack,...
- HOW TO TRANSFER CREDIT FROM YOUR AIRTEL LINE
- Best Android Games All Time
- Trying to setup Dlink wifi modem
- Downloaded W8 and lost wireless features My laptop was using intel's My Wifi Technology. Having to connect to the internet via ethernet cable to router. Please reply in simple terms. I am not very tech
- Using wifi and Skype abroad with MiFi? I have a question around using wifi exterior the UK. I'm assuming that if wifi is availcapable, wifi clicks in before data. So if roaming information is switched of
- BlackBerry 9900 Wifi Please Login to Remove! Hi every I have noticed that the wifi is not working properly, I have to be very close to the router and when to connect them only lasts for a few minutes. this happens to me with Any wifi cone